- By: CynoInfotech Team
- Platform: Laravel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHP 7.2.19+
- MySQL 5.6+
- Intl PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
Installing Laravel - Advanced Files & Users Management
Step 1: Extract and Upload
Unzip the downloaded archive package. Rename the
Lafum directory to your desired directory name and upload the directory to your web server through FTP or Control Panel.
Step 2: Creating Database
Create a database for Lafum through your server control panel. If your server has phpMyAdmin, then you can also create a database using phpMyAdmin.
Step 3: Run Installation Wizard
Go to your website address, then you'll see an installation wizard.
Requirements page checks if your server meets the requirements and has the correct directory permissions to Application.
Directories within the storage and the bootstrap/cache directories should be writable by your web server or Application will not run.
You need to fill the database connection details, admin user details, and site details, then click the Install button to install Application.
You'll see a success message after successfully installing Application.
All upload Files are listed under the Files menu.
Edit File Name and Description:-
User can click on the row to edit File details
In order to Preview a File click the view button in a row.
View File Description
Select one or multiple files using the checkbox and click on Share button to Generate a Share link.
Enter password if you want to generate a link to password-protected or leave it blank
you can share this generated link with user/guest and you will send email of link to the users using below form
When user/guest click on generated link, the user/guest can view sharing file list
All available users are listed under the Users menu.
Navigate to Users > Create User to create a new user
You can manage what a user can do in your system by creating roles or choosing permissions for the specific user. By default, user permissions are inherited from the roles
Role permissions and user-specific permissions are merged together to determine the user's ability. When permissions are merged together user-specific permissions will always have more priority than role permissions. So, if you want to give a user all permissions from a role except one, then choose the role for the user, and Deny the specific permission.
- Maximum File Size (In MB): Maximum file size for upload new file. ex :10
- File Extension: Select file types which the user can upload
- File Folder: Select folder where user can upload files
User can click on the row to edit user recorded
All available users roles are listed under the Roles menu.
Navigate to Roles > Create Role to create a new role
Role-specific permissions are a good way to give permissions to multiple users at once. You can override role permissions from the user-specific permissions for any user.
User can click on the row to edit role recorded
- Site Name: Site name.
- Site Email: Site Email.
- Supported Locales: Supported locales of your site.
- Default Locale: The default locale of your site.
- Default Timezone: The default timezone of your site .
- Maximum File Size (In MB) : Default Maximum file size for upload fiele .
- New User Role: Role of the user when they register.
- Enable Registrations: You can enable/disabled user Registrations.
- Auto Approve New Members?: If the checkbox is checked user will automatically be approved after Registration. if not then the admin user needs to approve the user.
- Welcome Email: Send an welcome email to the user when they register.
- Send Welcome Email: Send welcome email to user
- Mail From Address: This mail from address is used for all kind of emails.
- Mail From Name: This mail from name is used for all kind of emails.
- Mail Host: The host of your SMTP server.
- Mail Port: The Port of your SMTP server.
- Mail Username: The Username of your SMTP server.
- Mail Password: The Password of your SMTP server.
- Google Analytics Code: Enter Google Analytics Code.
- Custom JS: Enter Custom Js here. This custom JS added to the Footer.
- Custom CSS:Enter Custom CSS here. This custom CSS added to the header.
- Enable: Enable Ad Block 1.
- Ad Block 1: Enter Advertisement code.
- Enable: Enable Ad Block 2.
- Ad Block 2: Enter Advertisement code.
- New: Add files manager panel
- New: Edit file name and description
- New: Add option in settings for custom css and js.
- New: Add option in settings for Google Analytics Code.
- New: Add option in settings for Ad Blocks.
- Improved: In upload New file layout.
- Fixed: minor bug fixed.
- Demo Link: http://lavdemo.cssfloat.net/Lafum/public/
- Admin Email: email@example.com
- Admin Password: admin123