- By: CynoInfotech Team
- Platform: Laravel
- Email: email@example.com
- PHP 7.1.13+
- MySQL 5.6+
- Intl PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
Installing Laravel - Advanced Files & Users Management
Step 1: Extract and Upload
Unzip the downloaded archive package. Rename the
Lafum directory to your desired directory name and upload the directory to your web server through FTP or Control Panel.
Step 2: Creating Database
Create a database for Lafum through your server control panel. If your server has phpMyAdmin, then you can also create a database using phpMyAdmin.
Step 3: Run Installation Wizard
Go to your website address, then you'll see an installation wizard.
Requirements page checks if your server meets the requirements and has the correct directory permissions to Application.
Directories within the storage and the bootstrap/cache directories should be writable by your web server or Application will not run.
You need to fill the database connection details, admin user details, and site details, then click the Install button to install Application.
You'll see a success message after successfully installing Application.
Now you have to enter your email and password that you've provided during the installation process. After pressing the Sign In button, then you'll redirect to the dashboard.
Users can create a new account filling this form.
Enter your account email to receive a link for reset your password.
From the dashboard you'll see an quick overview of your site
you'll see Files Statistics, Users Statistics, Most Downloaded Files
All upload Files are listed under the Files menu.
In order to view a File click the view button in a row.
Select one or multiple files using the checkbox and click on Share button to Generate a Share link.
Enter password if you want to generate a link to password-protected or leave it blank
you can share this generated link with user/guest and you will send email of link to the users using below form
Upload New File
You can upload new files from the Upload menu.
You can drag & drop files in the area to upload as many files as you want.
You can change the upload drive using the drop-down.
You can upload file with Allowed extensions and size up to Your maximum file size
You can manage and create files upload folders from the File Folder menu.
Create New File Folder:-
- Name: The name of the folder.
- Assign To All: Assign this new folder to all users. This setting is overridden by user file setting
You can manage and add new allowed files extension from the File extension menu.
Create New File Extension:-
- Name: The name of the folder.
- Assign To All: Assign this new extension to all users. This setting is overridden by user file setting
All available users are listed under the Users menu.
Navigate to Users > Create User to create a new user
You can manage what a user can do in your system by creating roles or choosing permissions for the specific user. By default, user permissions are inherited from the roles
Role permissions and user-specific permissions are merged together to determine the user's ability. When permissions are merged together user-specific permissions will always have more priority than role permissions. So, if you want to give a user all permissions from a role except one, then choose the role for the user, and Deny the specific permission.
All available users roles are listed under the Roles menu.
Navigate to Roles > Create Role to create a new role
Role-specific permissions are a good way to give permissions to multiple users at once. You can override role permissions from the user-specific permissions for any user.
You can check users activity logs like which action perform in application by users
- Site Name: Site name.
- Site Email: Site Email.
- Supported Locales: Supported locales of your site.
- Default Locale: The default locale of your site.
- Default Timezone: The default timezone of your site .
- Maximum File Size (In MB) : Default Maximum file size for upload fiele .
- New User Role: Role of the user when they register.
- Enable Registrations: You can enable/disabled user Registrations.
- Auto Approve New Members?: If the checkbox is checked user will automatically be approved after Registration. if not then the admin user needs to approve the user.
- Welcome Email: Send an welcome email to the user when they register.
- Send Welcome Email: Send welcome email to user
- Mail From Address: This mail from address is used for all kind of emails.
- Mail From Name: This mail from name is used for all kind of emails.
- Mail Host: The host of your SMTP server.
- Mail Port: The Port of your SMTP server.
- Mail Username: The Username of your SMTP server.
- Mail Password: The Password of your SMTP server.
You can translate your application's strings from the built-in translation editor for all supported locales. You can also use the translation editor for editing the default strings.
- Demo Link: http://lavdemo.cssfloat.net/Lafum/public/
- Admin Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admin Password: admin123